Invaluable Partnerships With Our Business Community
Explore the role your company can play in shaping the future of Addison Gilbert Hospital and the high-quality, affordable health care we offer.
While many corporate leaders and employees choose to donate to our hospital because of positive personal experiences – either as patients themselves or for the care received by a family member – many others give generously because they know their investment will make a positive impact in the community.
We are grateful for the support given by companies in our area and are eager to partner with additional businesses that share our dedication to providing the best possible care within the Lahey Health system.
Through corporate support, we seek to facilitate relationships that benefit our health care system and your company. We can recognize corporations in press releases, publications, and on our website, bringing visibility to your company, product, or service.
Ways for corporations to get involved include:
- Contribute – Make a contribution to Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Sponsorships – Sponsor a program or event. We are currently seeking sponsors for the 2019 Lahey Health 5K Cancer Walk & Run and the 2019 Beverly & Addison Gilbert Hospitals’ Golf Classic. See the full list of 2019 sponsorship opportunities throughout the Lahey Health System, including Addison Gilbert Hospital, here.
- Employee Engagement – Walk, run, golf, give, or volunteer with your colleagues. We are currently seeking sponsors for Team Lahey, in our first year as a proud official charity of the John Hancock Non-Profit Program. Details are available here.
- Matching Gifts – Learn how you can double your company’s gift to the different initiatives at a Lahey Health affiliate.
- Networking and Educational Opportunities – Support or attend our educational forums or community events.
For more information about corporate support and partnerships, please contact Alice Coogan at 781.744.5419.
Team Lahey is Headed to Heartbreak Hill!
The 2019 Boston Marathon marks our first year as a proud official charity of the John Hancock Non-Profit Program! Managed by the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.), the marathon will enter its 123rd running on April 15, 2019. Learn more about Team Lahey, individual runners and our team dietitian.
Thanks to our lead sponsor for making this program possible.
Thank you to our corporate partners for supporting Team Lahey!