Invaluable Partnerships With Our Business Community
Explore the role your company can play in shaping the future of Addison Gilbert Hospital and the high-quality, affordable health care we offer.
While many corporate leaders and employees choose to donate to our hospital because of positive personal experiences – either as patients themselves or for the care received by a family member – many others give generously because they know their investment will make a positive impact in the community.
We are grateful for the support given by companies in our area and are eager to partner with additional businesses that share our dedication to providing the best possible care within the Lahey Health system.
Through corporate support, we seek to facilitate relationships that benefit our health care system and your company. We can recognize corporations in press releases, publications, and on our website, bringing visibility to your company, product, or service.
Ways for corporations to get involved include:
- Contribute – Make a contribution to Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Sponsorships – Sponsor a program or event. See the full list of 2018 sponsorship opportunities throughout the Lahey Health System, including Addison Gilbert Hospital, here.
- Employee Engagement – Walk, run, golf, give, or volunteer with your colleagues.
- Matching Gifts – Learn how you can double your company’s gift to the different initiatives at a Lahey Health affiliate.
- Networking and Educational Opportunities – Support or attend our educational forums or community events.
For more information about corporate support and partnerships, please contact Alice Coogan at 781.744.5419.