Thank you so much for letting us know about your interest in donating food or supplies for our healthcare heroes at Addison Gilbert Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are donating supplies: you may drop off your supplies (not food) at the Addison Gilbert Hospital receiving dock/service entrance during the following hours only: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Drop-off of Supplies Directions
See a map of the hospital here.
- Hospital address: 298 Washington St., Gloucester
- Proceed past the Emergency Entrance to the back of the building and take a right;
- Pass by the Main Entrance and the Pediatrician offices (blue awning) on the right
- After the blue awning, see the Loading Dock directly on the right.
- Ring the bell and leave the donation with your name and contact information in a receptacle bin if no one is available.
Please note that donations of food must be scheduled; we are currently booking out seven days or more. One of our staff members will reach out to you to schedule your delivery as soon as possible.
We will contact you if we have any questions.
On behalf of our frontline healthcare providers and hospital staff, thank you for your generosity as we work together to keep our Cape Ann community safe.
Vice President, Philanthropy
Food Donations: For safety reasons, all food donations must meet the following criteria.
Hot or ready to serve food
Must come from Board of Health approved kitchens/restaurants or purchased from a grocery store, in original packaging
No buffet-style food
No homemade food
Food packaging and labeling:
-Servings must be pre-packaged and individually wrapped
– Fruit that can be peeled is preferred
– Non-perishable items preferred
– Any condiments/utensils should be individual packets
– Labeling for food sensitivity, preparation date/expiration date
Sodas/water/juices must be in individual/single use containers
Sugar/creamers must be individual use
Note: Food donations must be dropped off at a specific, prearranged location and date/time. We will contact you to schedule your drop off.