Invaluable Partnerships With Our Business Community
Explore the role your company can play in shaping the future of Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the high-quality health care we offer.
While many corporate leaders and employees choose to donate to Lahey Hospital & Medical Center because of positive personal experiences — either as patients themselves or for the care received by a family member — many others give generously because they know their investment will make a positive impact in the community.
We are grateful for the support from companies in our area and are eager to partner with additional businesses that share our dedication to providing the best possible care at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
Through corporate support, we seek to facilitate relationships that benefit our hospital and your company. We can recognize corporations in press releases, publications, and on our website, bringing visibility to your company, product, or service.
Ways for corporations to get involved include:
- Contribute — Make a contribution to Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
- Sponsorships — Sponsor a program or event presented by Lahey Hospital & Medical Center. See our list of 2018 sponsorship opportunities throughout the Lahey Health System, including Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, here. We are currently seeking sponsors for Team Lahey, in our first year as a proud official charity of the John Hancock Non-Profit Program. Details are available here. We are also seeking sponsors for the Sixth Annual Ladies’ Night Out; see sponsorship opportunities here.
- Employee Engagement — Walk, run, golf, give, or volunteer with your colleagues.
- Matching Gifts — Learn how you can double your company’s gift to the different initiatives at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
- Networking and Educational Opportunities — Support or attend our educational forums or community events.