Disco, one-hit wonders and more!
Warren’s playlist has dance music, one-hit wonders, international songs that went viral, and even disco! A good beat is good for a long run.
- “Pump Up the Jam” by Technotronic
Nothing gets me pumped at the start of a run like Technotronic’s 1989 hit “Pump Up the Jam.”
- ”Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!!” by Vengaboys
One of my favorite songs from the 90s, it makes me feel like roller skating or glow bowling.
- “Gangnam Style” by Psy
Remember when this was the #1 video of all time?
- “Higher Love” by Steve Winwood
Rather than the up-tempo Kygo version, I prefer the more soothing original.
- “You Should Be Dancing” by Bee Gees
This might not be the best running song, but they play it when the Celtics are winning in a blowout.
- “Mambo No. 5 (a Little Bit of…)” by Lou Bega
A little bit of RUNNING in my life.
- “Macarena” by Los Del Rio
Well known for the dance, but just as good for running.
- “The Final Countdown” by Europe
There’s no better way to end a run than with “The Final Countdown.”