Invaluable Partnerships With Our Business Community
Explore the role your company can play in shaping the future of Winchester Hospital and the high-quality, affordable health care we offer.
While many corporate leaders and employees choose to donate to our hospital because of positive personal experiences — either as patients themselves or for the care received by a family member — many others give generously because they know their investment will make a positive impact in the community.
We are grateful for the support given by companies in our area and are eager to partner with additional businesses that share our dedication to providing the best possible care among several hospitals north of Boston.
Through corporate support, we seek to facilitate relationships that benefit Winchester Hospital and your company. We can recognize corporations in press releases, publications, and on our website, bringing visibility to your company, product, or service.
Ways for corporations to get involved include:
- Contribute – Make a contribution to Winchester Hospital
- Sponsorships – Sponsor a program or event. We are currently seeking sponsors for several events happening in 2020, including All In Good Taste, to be held May 1; sponsorship details are available here. A full list of sponsorship opportunities is available here.
- Employee Engagement – Walk, run, golf, give, or volunteer with your colleagues.
- Matching Gifts – Learn how you can double your company’s gift to the different initiatives at Winchester Hospital
- Networking and Educational Opportunities – Support or attend our educational forums or community events.
For more information about corporate support and partnerships, please contact Alice Coogan at 781.744.5419.